MCD Members Tour: Oliver Ranch *Sold Out
June 25 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Friday, June 25, 2021 @ 4:00–6:00 PM
$250 per person – MCD Members only
This event is sold out.
Please contact our Membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waitlist.
MCD is thrilled to bring back one of our favorite and most popular events, the member tour of Oliver Ranch with their new COVID safety guidelines. This tour is open to all levels of members but space is very limited and will be capped at 25 guests for 2021.
Located in the heart of Sonoma County, the Oliver Ranch is a picturesque 100-acre property home to 18 remarkable site-specific installations by 20 award-winning artists spanning 35 years. Together these artists have transformed the ranch into a unique, one-of-a-kind outdoor museum that is harmonious with the surrounding environment. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to hear the stories behind the installations during a two-mile guided tour.
The Olivers provide access to the Ranch to help select non-profit organizations raise funds. We are fortunate to be able to offer this exciting experience to our members. You may also purchase your copy of the Oliver Ranch published book through our museum store.
Before registering, please review the highlights of the new safety measures and guidelines below:
- Masks are required at all times.
- All guests must convene at Geyserville Park & Ride on Remmel Road. The number of cars traveling from the Park & Ride to the Ranch is limited to 6, so guests will be required to carpool within their pods and vaccinated individuals may be assigned to consolidated groups to travel the short distance to the tour location together, then back to the Park & Ride at the end of the tour.
- Guests must plan to socially distance themselves from those not in your pod and tour docents.
- There are no publicly accessible restrooms at Oliver Ranch.
- We suggest bringing your own water bottle and sun protection.
- Please note, this tour covers approximately 2.5 miles with 600 feet of up and down elevation change. It can be likened to a light hike in the woods as the paths are unpaved.
This event is sold out. Please contact our Membership team at email@example.com to join the waitlist. Further details about the tour, including itinerary and driving instructions, will be emailed to registrants closer to the tour date.
Not a member? Join today and get access to exclusive events like these!
Above Image: Oliver Ranch Installation — Bruce Nauman, “Untitled,” 1998-1999 (Cast concrete staircase)
- June 25
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Event Category:
- Member Events